Quick scribbles - That's all it takes sometimes

Its been a crazy schedule at work.. I was headed to work a little earlier than my usual relaxed hour, only to find that the entire crowd in Bangalore was at the bus stop with me. The whole point of me leaving early was to beat the traffic and the crowd, and it is not easy to take that long wait at the bus stop, the lap top getting heavier on my shoulders and the work loads getting bulkier on my mind...

I was just thinking, This is not my kind of approach and I was sure that it was not bad at all and that I am going to be able to do it.. and I was working hard on my positive energy levels for the day, but somehow it just did not seem to work well...

When I was looking around for particularly nothing ( when you know you have to reach somewhere and cannot do anything much, but wait for the transport at a crowded bus stop, the best thing to do is 'Nothing'), I saw this college student wearing an attractive T-shirt with about seven colored boxes painted on it and this line written on it :
"You know, my life just got more colorful!!!!"

That brought a smile effect on me and suddenly everything seemed doable..manageable... and at the end of my work day, I had finished more than what I thought I would have been able to.

Sometimes, it is just some quick notes scribbled across somewhere - a white board, a t-shirt, a notebook, a cartoon clipping on TV - just anywhere, would click so well to your advantage. That's all it takes sometimes, to change someone's mind and energy levels. Quite interesting!!

Comments

Sowmya Gopal said…
actually this post says more about you than the scribble :), it also takes some optimism and a general zest for life to enjoy these little pleasures. For everything else, there is master card ;) :D

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!