Thanks to the movie crew of Lage Raho Munna Bhai..
I got very good review comments of this movie. So decided to watch the movie. The show was screened at Six Degrees, Satyam Complex, Chennai.
It was a very different attempt to teach Ahimsa and other values to all of us. The story, screenplay, dialogues, and direction were all tightly bound to the idea of conveying heavy meaning in feather-light scripting.
There was lots to take home from the Movie theatre, not sure if all of us did....
Some of the points that I can coin from the story after about a week's time are:
1. A very small act or favor of yours can make a big difference to some one else.
2. Respect Old age and the experience that comes along with it.
3. Remember that you will grow old too.
4. Remember everyone has a dream, wish, aim, and hope.
5. Never underestimate the power of the others.
6. Be sincere and fully focused on what you are doing to win.
7. Express anger in an assertive manner.
8. Understand that actions speak louder than words.
9. Appreciate whole-heartedly.
10. You never know how capable you are.
11.Remember that you mean the world to people who care for you. Never forget to acknowledge and reciprocate.
12.The Sea of life is never calm. You have to swim in the sea, fight the tides and keep fighting.
13.Be ready to say Sorry and mean it.
14.Be quick to Forgive.
15.Refuse unplesantries both in give and take.
I know there are lots more... But these are some of the points that I could trace.
Nice movie.. And a wonderful way of teaching values to people than most other means.
A fair mix of fact and Fiction, Lage Raho Munna Bhai is a super hit among the Chennaiites. Wonder if we will further get to watch such good movies ... :)
With new opportunities also comes to fear and self-doubt. How can we navigate these very strong forces in order to reach our fulfillment...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...