A Ten thousand Mark

Dear Readers,

I have not really taken a good look at the visitor statistics for quite sometime now. Today, I chanced to take a good look at my blog page. The Dew vistors mark has crossed ten thousand.. This is a big achievement for me, personally and I would like to thank all of you readers, for your valuable time on my posts.

I didnt think, I would see this number when I started writing. Since I do not have major advertising practices, I thought ten thousand is a far-off mark. It is nice to note that people read what you write. :-)

Now that, I see the big number, I am glad and just writing to share my joy with you all.

Keep reading and also continue to post your thoughts. They are big value additions for my posts - present and future.

Have a good day,

Thanks,
Dew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!