Some quick and simple measures to improve the feel-good factor:
1. Smile when you see a baby, however occupied you are with your work or thoughts.
2. If something tastes nice, just say it.
3. Pray for someone other than yourself and see it work.
4. Spend at least a minute talking to old people or children each day.
5. Do not look at your watch at least one day in a week.
6. Allow yourself a break from your regular routine once in a while.
7. Say at least five 'Good morning' wishes every morning.
8. Read a quote every day and have your opinions on it.
9. Believe in any positive principle and stay close to it as much as you can.
Permanent is one word in English Dictionary that probably needs a revision. The Pink Frock, The Sapphire stash, The athlete win, The m...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...