Wednesday, March 03, 2010

An Award Marched in today

March 1 was important because I finished six years in writing....

March 2 secured a rank in my professional diary because one of my writing-related articles got published in a news letter.

I am still not out of the silent joy that these two thoughts bring me, when I see this award from Nishita :

Thanks a tonne, Nishita.

Today, I want to pass this on to my blogger friend SG at http://sowmyagopal.blogspot.com for her high-frequency blogging about varied experiences. She is just over a year old in blgospot and has contributed so much to her circle and her folks.

3 comments:

SK said...

Vaazhthukkal again and congrats SG!!!

arun said...

Good Luck to you and many more wishes for more success.

Musing Gal said...

COngrats to Both Dew and SG! I have been a keen follower of both your blogs.

What is permanent??

Permanent is one word in English Dictionary that probably needs a revision. The Pink Frock, The Sapphire stash, The athlete win, The m...