An Award Marched in today

March 1 was important because I finished six years in writing....

March 2 secured a rank in my professional diary because one of my writing-related articles got published in a news letter.

I am still not out of the silent joy that these two thoughts bring me, when I see this award from Nishita :

Thanks a tonne, Nishita.

Today, I want to pass this on to my blogger friend SG at http://sowmyagopal.blogspot.com for her high-frequency blogging about varied experiences. She is just over a year old in blgospot and has contributed so much to her circle and her folks.

Comments

SK said…
Vaazhthukkal again and congrats SG!!!
Aruna said…
Good Luck to you and many more wishes for more success.
Musing Gal said…
COngrats to Both Dew and SG! I have been a keen follower of both your blogs.

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!