Words are all I have........

Had I been a poet, I would have surely written a lovely poem about today's experience with the differently-abled children at WARDS, Jeevan Bhima Nagar, Bangalore....
Had I been a movie director, I would probably be scripting for a movie right now, detailing all that I saw today...

Only these two artists have the real reach to the audience and can create the effect of the emotion that crosses the minds of people often.

Words are all I have :-) and I can express what I felt in the next few posts, in small segments ( hopefully ).

I think, one of the best gifts that we all have in life is to express... and express well :-)

That is my first lesson of the day, I had. All thanks to this team of friends called Spoorthi.... more about them in the next post.

Comments

yezdi3736 said…
Words that wud narrate an experience worth reliving, thts smthin tht I am lookin fwd to Deeps :) waitin to read d next posts..
Priya H said…
Reminded of the song
"Words are all I have, to take my heart away"

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!