This flashed suddenly in my mind, when I was reading something:
For the world around you, most often:
- 'You' become paramount in all problems.
- Its at least partially,'your' fault.
- There is a 'You' could have done scene.
- If there is something that is to be done, 'you' must do it to avert another 'You' could have done scene.
- If 'you' are not taking responsibility, then no one else will.
- 'You' must learn to handle it.
- 'You' should change.
- 'You' do not know.
Slow down.... Once in a while, Slow down a bit... In the heavy traffic, to let a fellow on the road take over you. Once in a while, Sl...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...