Surprise - Surprize

I have not been really thinking much or observing much on generic stuff over the last four months, which is why, I guess I am unable to post a lot on my blog like before..

Now, as I gear up again as usual on blogger, I decided to give a closer look at the very familiar blogger window..

And there... I saw the Stats links. Surprise!!! May be it has been there all along and I have not seen... Like they say, Its always there, we just don't see it... and the it here refers to blessings in life - trivial or great.

Obviously my next step is to click the link...

The next surprise is what the stats show - I have visitors from Netherlands and Turkey and Russia as well. Blogger network is interwoven, I know, so some other search page or blog site might have brought them to my blog, but I am happy all the same.

It is exciting and rewarding to see that people read ( or may be just visit) what you write.. Another reason to continue blogging - a unique way of sharing what you think and own your words boldly on the Internet.

Comments

Deepak G said…
yup me reading...
Casey said…
Enjoyed your post as always. Why don't you post sm pics too - sometimes? Especially since you are in a new place. I like Nishita's Wordless Wednesdays weekly feature. I hope to start one too. Why don't you do so too?

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!