Home-making : A new section from today!!

Dear Readers,

I am beginning to write a new section today, on this blog on home-making which is presently my area of interest.

You'll see varied thoughts - some basic, some analytical, some skilled, some others seemingly useful, and some of them totally pointless - and totally my view of things, as usual. I didnt know that there was so much involved in this highly responsible, very delicate, and time consuming practice of life. Now, that I have begun to practice the skill, thought it best to write, share, learn about it, along the way.

If you have a constructive criticism on any of these posts, do write a comment. Would make my day and help me learn home-making better.

I am not giving any specific attention to writing style here, but then, all attention to the richness of lessons that home-making can provide.

Keep reading and help me improve this skill of home-making that has been the best inherent skill of women, worldwide.

Best,
Dew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!