- Dress-up to attract respectful looks.
- Your dress defines you and defends you.
- The cost of your dress does not matter as much as the impression it gives about the cultured person in you.
- Its good to check your dress sense once in a while.
- In a crowd, its best to wear dress that is comfortable to every one's eyes.
- If how you wear a dress does not matter to you, then you must be willing to face consequences, often unpleasant.
- Dress sensibly as much as possible.
I wanted to write a whole post about this, but right now, I don't have the time to reword my language to fit my blog's principles. Some topics are very sensitive and the scene I saw about dress sense surely is one of them. Cant take a chance now when I am in a hurry.So, just decided to write a splash on all that came to my mind about dress sense.