Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Blog Award - The Humane Award

Thanks to Nishita for awarding me the Humane award  for my posts in the Spoorthi category:






An award always makes your day!!! :) I'll pass this award on to some deserving blog posts. And that will be over the weekend.

I'd like to pass on this award to my new blogger friend SK whose blog is one space to really stop by :
http://polambifynig.blogspot.com/ . It is a tamil blog and has posts that deserve the humane award.

Have a good day,
Deepa

3 comments:

yezdi3736 said...

Wow! congratulationzzz :)

Well deserved must say!!!

Musing Gal said...

Congrats Deeps!

Musing Gal said...

Congrats Deeps!

What is permanent??

Permanent is one word in English Dictionary that probably needs a revision. The Pink Frock, The Sapphire stash, The athlete win, The m...