There came an unusual blog request today where the sender apparently has forgotten the topic he was about to suggest for my post.
The mail said: I forgot the topic :)
Here's my quick attempt at what I saw as an interesting topic:
- What you forget, can usually wait.
- To forget is a blessing, especially the thoughts of an unpleasant past.
- Forgetting an ‘Exchange of courtesy' and Forgetting ‘Respect' are not acceptable.
- When you forget something, it only means something else is taking up a lot of mind space at the moment. You must excavate it out, to remember the new priorities and good old memories.
- When we completely forget people, places, happenings, feelings, respect, courtesy, and self, it is called dementia.
- It is important to forget the past unpleasantness to serve a better present and work for a greater future.
- Forgetfulness is the greatest plus point without which our mind cannot process life's road ahead.
- You won’t die of forgetfulness unless you cut an apple and shove the knife into your throat instead of the apple slice.
- To forget happenstances is to let go.
- To forget brooding about unhappy facts is to just let it be and take the next step.
- To forget misunderstandings and hurt, is to forgive.
- To forget love for people is sad.
- To forget a friend is a stroke of bad luck.
- Forget the mistakes. Remember not to repeat them.
- Forget. Sometimes consciously.
- Forget it. You are not the first one to go through it!!