Yeh Dil Hai Mushkil - This Heart is Tough

The Hindi movie, 'Yeh Dil Hai Mushkil' was a total chance click on one late night movie time. After quite a while, I sat for a Karan Johar movie.

I have not been watching too many movies so I don't know if the industry has got some changes in thinking like my own mind has, but I can say that I saw this movie from a different perspective than what I saw on the screen. Age catching up? Or Wisdom teaming up? Or am I becoming more 'accepting'? I don't know which one is true, but I liked the movie for the unsaid thoughts.

The storyline is simple:

An attractive boy falls in love with a very attractive girl. The overly expressive girl shares some affection for the boy, but it is more of a 'care' than the romantic love( which is usually the expected outcome when two people give a really long deep look into each other's eyes on the screen ).

They part ways as they find their 'love' nests elsewhere. Or so they think.

In course of time, they find that the nest which they thought would nurture love, started showing signs of depletion/non-existence/misconstrued notion.

The girl is diagnosed with a disease that is a monster of today's times. Together the duo figures out that what he had for her was love with a little bit of romance tied to it and what she had for her was love too without romantic ties. And they come to terms with the fact and stay as companions.

A neutral ending. Lovely Music. Beautiful Women. Deep Meaning.

I didn't like the direction at all, but the underlying message in the movie was beautiful.

Love is everywhere. In various forms. Let's not brand it as Romantic love always. When the soul needs love, the universe gives it somehow. Rarely we realize it. Those that do, are blessed and blissful in the feeling.

God's love is so wonderful!.

Love,
Dew.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!