- Best is a superlative, which means it is a 'relativity' word and not the verdict of any authority. Partly why there are percentiles in scoring these days.
- There is no such thing as second best.
- If you say 'Do your best' to a person with zero inclination on the task, consider your job undone.
- If Best is expected from you, expect and accept nothing less than the best compensation, appreciation, or encouragement, as may be applicable.
- "Best hearts are ever the bravest" is a hearsay; Are they talking about anatomically best or emotionally best or socially best ?
- "The Best is yet to come" is probably the best quote that applies in most situations.
- Often, it helps to think if Best really means Be Steady.
- At all times ask for the strength to Be Steady.
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Splash on Best
I am new here today. The family is excited to run the Mixer for the first time. I am the eldest of the three jars. I am taller, ...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...