This is something i wrote for a newsletter that never came up. Ideally this article takes the credit of the first set of lines i have ever written outside my profession.
I spent about half a day putting these ten lines in place. Not sure if it would really take that long, but i think i took extra care because the world was going to read it... So now that i have a platform to publish it, thought i would very well put it up here........
Check list to having a great day at work:
• Say a cheerful "Good Morning"?
• Say "Please", "Thank you" and "Sorry" and mean it?
• Count on self-confidence?
• Believe that "Mistakes do happen and it is okay to make mistakes"?
• Forgive and cheer yourself when things go wrong?
• Believe that problems could be "interesting"?
• Define fun as "solving interesting problems at work"?
• Try to do your best even when you don't feel like it?
• Know when to take a break from work?
• Think of "Work" at Work and "Home" at Home?
• Wish someone "Have a great day"?
If your answer to all of these is "Yes", then you are sure to "Have a great day"
TODAY and EVERY DAY!!!
ஆசை எளியது. அடக்கம் வலியது. வறுமை கொடியது. உண்மை கசப்பது. குடும்பம் கூடுவது. கோபம் சிறியது. ஒற்றுமை பெரியது. நட்பு நிகரற்றது. பாசம...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...