Fancy..........

In the Kingdom of God, a major decision was taken this morning.God decided to make you invisible for the whole of tomorrow. You get an email on the decision. No one will be able to see you but you will be able to see every one around. You cannot speak to any one, but can hear every word that any one speaks.

How do you plan to spend the day as 'Invisible Man' or 'Invisible Woman'? How best will you make use of this opportunity?

Send in your fancies as comments on this post. Have fun. Your imaginations can run really wild, but run a censor on what you write...We all care for the ethics of this blog. Dont we?? :)

Start your Imagination Car/Bike/Horse/Camel/Jet/Plane/Rocket/Anything else that would define the speed you enjoy.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

Being invisible is the last step i will love to hide myself. I will rather love to hide myself from this idea.
ikencliff said…
well... i dont hv to worry abt wht my hair looks like this day... the thing never stays down, the way i want it to... n then i'll catch a free flight to Hawaii n stay there the rest of my life... under a secret identity of course... heheh!!
Casey said…
An invisible woman for a day... WOW!! Imagine being able to go everywhere without worrying 'bout what work one would be handed b'cos you are there. Early Morn: Where is my coffee?? Hehehe I am not there. At work: Where is that document? Hehehehe I am not there. You know what... it would be fun for exactly one day... and then I would want my identity/visibility back :)

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!