Everything takes time - In Its Time!

  • I think about someone who was upset when we spoke earlier today.
  • I see a temple at the crossroads and say a quiet word of prayer for the person.
  • I look down on the pavement and see an insect writhing, in an effort to be moving again.
I drift off in thoughts...

For some reason, I am able to connect the dots and see the Universe's message for me.The person is struggling too. A lot of pain it must be. I wish and hope it gets soothed and healed by a miraculous touch of the Universe. 

I recall from school:

Make me beautiful in your eyes;Make me truthful in your ears;Make me strong in body and in mind;Make me gentle, good, and kind;Help me, dear God, to do my duty always;Wherever I am let me do my part!.

That makes me wish if there is something I must do, I better know! The Universe is what I trust in. As an afterthought... I did not help the insect back on its track. I have never done to date. Too bad, I realize late.

Hours later, I get off a bus, headed homeward. The crossroads again. I recall the insect. I walk a little mindfully, lest I step on it and kill the poor little thing if it were still alive and lying in the same place where I found it before. I slow down, my eyes scanning the pavement for the insect. 

I found it. The insect had managed to slowly move on its way. Although slow, it looked stable. I smile and walk on thanking God for big mercies to little beings.

Deep down I think that the messages are:
The Universe is guiding all that is going on.The Universe has something for everyone every day!The Universe is naturally responsive.The Universe never fails.The Universe moves things in our favour in its time!
Musing: I want to live a little more mindful life under the loving umbrella of the all-encompassing Universe! I will mind my tongue starting today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!