Midnight Masala

Its a popular colloquial term I recall from my Chennai times used in many contexts. Here my context is : At four minutes past midnight on a very normal day/night, what are the masalas on my head :

1. How do some people's skin glow like they just came back from utopia where there are no rashes, blemishes, tan and wrinkles?
2. How do some children sleep through the night from day one of their birth?
3. How can work be exciting after a trying and tiring day at home with regular demands from everyone?
4. How does programming glue you to computer like nothing else in this world?
5. Why does a No Whatsapp message bring a slight 'low' to you at this hour? Would everyone you know be night watching like I do?
6. What is for tomorrow's breakfast?
7. Did I sign the school diary today?
8. Do I have a work plan for tomorrow's home day and work day?
9.Isn't multiplication the toughest math in this world?
10. What is it like to Sleep like a Log and to Sleep like a baby?
11.Do we get to recall all of these in the same order or different in the next five minutes? Possibly Not.. The mind will be at the next question set then...

Now, why isn't the mind ready to take rest??

Should just go off on a holiday sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!