Career - Part Two - Year One - Thanks Note!

Every person is a gift of God!
Every person has the power to Grow!

I was caught in a whirlwind of surprise when I picked up a call from a friend who has significantly contributed to my career - innings 2. It was lovely to feel and hear the wish from him, as I complete my first year at work.

Over the last year, I have many people to thank for helping me see this day at work.
Maids, Cooks, Caretakers, School Principals, School Teachers, Family,Friends, Co-workers, Auto drivers, Grocers, Doctors, Home nursing services and above all my parents, sister, a friend and my manager at work, who made it happen so I could see this date!!

Thinking back…

How many times I fell almost in despair!
How many times I have given up!
How many times I have lost my cool!
How many nights I have thought this through!

How many people were nice to me!
How many people bent their rules for me!
How many people gave their time for me!
How many people tried to understand me!

How many new people I met!
How many new people I made friends with!
How many chances I got to give!
How many blessings I chanced to receive!

I feel indebted today and very moved in fact, as I look back on the roller coaster ride it has been until today, in an effort to make my restart of career doable.

I learned many things between April 2017 and April 2018, met many people, learned many, faced many lows, sought many a help, cried a bit, laughed a bit, gave a bit, talked a lot, and got a lot!.

Take away is just this much:
  • It happens only when it happens!
  • You get what you deserve, but in His time, not yours!
  • Do it!
  • Hang on!, Hold tight! Storms subside!
  • What you once gave is coming back to you! What you give today will come back to you tomorrow!
  • Everything is possible! Stop thinking for a bit!
  • God is great, do not worry!
All of these said by different people many times last year, along with many pearls of wisdom from 'happenstance Angels’ along the way, makes me stand at year one work anniversary today. Means much to me!.

I am grateful to one and all who have been with me on the phone, email, in person, at work, on Whatsapp to see me happy and back on a career track.

Every person is a gift of God!
Every person has the power to Grow!

And I know it is True! Thank you!

Comments

Manjunath Raj said…
Glad that I could support you in whatever way Deeps :) You need to acknowledge yourself to have made this happen :)

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!