To redefine or shape your mind...

I am writing this post for an obvious reason - I am beginning to lose my temper more than before. I have decided to redefine its shape. A quick and focussed look within the inner-self uncovered a certain simple truth:

If you have had a pattern of keeping your inner peace and have changed it in the recent past, then it affects your temper. Go back to the same pattern if possible.

For an alternate and permanent solution, a quick research on the internet brought me to this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scIvvDZDQzI

All that mattered for me was I never took time out to keep my calm over the last few months and this point got registered this morning. Following this video reassures me that I can get back control on my temper.

Help yourself, when no help seems to be around and get back to shape in your mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!