- You never know how responsible you can be until you are put in a situation.
- Responsibility is an off-shoot of commitment and sincerity.
- If there is no responsibility, there is no sense of satisfaction.
- It is good to take responsibility for all your actions and words, else it will transform into a blame game which is often very unpleasant on the relationships.
- Nobody else is responsible for what is happening, except yourself.
- If your child has to be responsible, take the responsibility yourself first.
- It is possible to be responsible and still be relaxed.
- It is good to be responsible for the happiness of your loved ones, because that is all there is in life at any given point in time.
- If you want to cut down on our monstrous ego levels, just try to be responsible for one person's happiness, at least once in a day.
- Things just happen, and you only assume responsibility most of the times.
- Responsibility is a big word; Its good to play it well for a happy living.
- You cannot avoid responsibilities; if you want to, sometimes you can minimize them a little.
- You never know your ability till you keep up your responsibility.
- Responsibility shows yourself to you.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Splash on Responsibility
A wardrobe full of white clothes - All of them kept sparkling white and neatly pressed! All clothes are clean, devoid of every last bit o...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...