- Stress is an unwelcome guest.
- Stress is a thief who steals health.
- Try as much as you may want to, but stress seeps in somehow.
- Stress is a habit which requires no effort or practice. And we all know Habit is second Nature :)
- Stress is a sentence without full stop. You can shorten the sentence temporarily if you want to, with outings, music, yoga, or any other mechanism of your choice.
- Stress is like an ailment without cure. It can be treated, minimized, and dealt with if you put in effort from within.
- Your only option is to stay away from stress causing reagents - people, things, places, conversations, ideas, thoughts.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Splash on Stress
Permanent is one word in English Dictionary that probably needs a revision. The Pink Frock, The Sapphire stash, The athlete win, The m...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...