Happy New Year 2007

Year 2006 is coming to a close according to the calendar within another 12 minutes..
I am in front of my computer trying to handle all the new wishes on my mail box, my chat windows, and my mobile's inbox...

Wishing people Happy New year and acknowledging the wishes....

My mind is tossed up to even think of a new year wish currently..An untoward incident happened in the family and i have been managing my level best to handle it on my mind apart from other things that are giving me a head ache...

Still, trudging on.. just wondering aloud.. what is stopping in this world just because something went wrong with some one?

Dogs are barking outside..

My net connection is down...
My watch shows 11:55
some one is bursting crackers.. may be his watch shows 12:00 now...
I am here scribbling away to glory...fortunately it is not handwritten..
My folks are tired and are sleeping...
My close people are travelling....
One of my friend is at a resort...
Some one i know is studying...

Just how this dawn is going to be different from the rest of the year 2006?I am thinking..

right now...My system time is 11.59...I dont have an answer still...I am praying as i type this line..

May God Bless this year with lots of joy and peace in everyone's life.I

t is 12:01 and i spent the one minute praying for all of us..

Automatically tears welled up in my eyes.. I took care not to cry...I am looking forward to a great year.. just like my mom who just woke up to pray too... :)

I am looking forward to the success in the surgery my friend is going to have...
I am looking forward to the peace of mind that was slightly lacking in the last year...
I am looking forward to my sister's prayers being answered....
I am looking forward to my friend's tension coming down....

I am looking forward to a lot of things...

I didnt realise a new year wish mattered so much till this minute as im writing..
A new year wish matters for so many reasons..

It brings new thoughts, resolutions that may or may not work, forwards to give new insights that are likely to be forgotten..

still a wish is a wish... some one out there wishes you a wonderful year... it is a way of showing u care....

Wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous, bright, joyous new year filled with musical notes of peace..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!