Dont know what to write.......

Exactly..
You are reading it right...I don't know what to write... Right now, I am at work reading a document that does not make any sense to me.The writer in me wants to understand the content and write about it, but then the document stares me straight on my face with all its confusing points...

When I repeat the line, I actually find that the fault is actually mine.. It is entirely my problem if the document's points are confusing. Some one has put in the best of efforts to convey something. Obviously, there has to be a reason why some line is there in the document. It is upto the reader(me) to try and find out what it means. I think I am confused because of the heavy lunch I had in the afternoon which is draaaaaaaagging me off to sleep..So the document is not making sense.

I can relate this directly to almost all the books and articles we read each day. If our mind is clear we might enjoy every thing we read. Ofcourse we all have comments to make, but it does not mean that we can call some author or the book uninteresting.

If we are not in the right mood, then anything we read will be Nonsense... The author writes it from a point of view that may or may not be same as ours. It is entirely his right to write what he wants to. If we dont understand something that someone writes, it is entrirely our problem. If we dont like something then it is entirely our opinion.

When I criticise some write up the next time, I hope to remember this. I thought I would put it down for any blog traveller to read.. Again, it is entirely upto you to take it or leave it...

If you choose to take it, you will not have to check your Blood Pressure as often as you might need to otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!