Zero Intellect??

Most email users today know about unsolicited emails. Deleting emails that don't intend any sense to me has become a practice for me these days. There is always one of these emails to delete:

  • Some insurance company selling policies that talk about the cash benefits.
  • Some pregnancy related website telling me what to do when my baby cries too much.
  • Some school website talking about entrance exam coaching and admission tests.
  • Some property website talking about the latest to-be-launched apartment project that I can buy for just 99 lakhs only.. Note that there is a just and a only in the line.
  • Some philosophical web site talking about how life is to live easy and for that I have to think like I don't exist, talk like a saint and walk the path of the Good God.
  • Some shopping site talking about many things that I may never want in my lifetime.


and the like..

Today, I came across a new kind of email which I am hoping that one of you would support. Yes, I am practicing less criticism and more 'trying to understand' in my  life. 

Just how do you think I must react if some email states that my intellectual level is 0%??

I clicked the email and saw that my intellectual level is 0% and some Mr. X has lived so many days and how he must react to any situation in any given day.. I tried looking for some astro-related word in the email but there was none.. I am super surprised to note that people actually have the time to send out unsolicited emails that talk nothing but nonsense to the unintended recipient... And it is definitely annoying to see that someone calls someone zero intellectual and that email falls into my box.. 

Am I holding a junk email box?? Will people consider that time is valuable??

For those who are asking me to mark these emails spam, please note that the more you mark something spam, the many more emails you start receiving, though from different ids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!