The best example of Chaos is one's mind at any given point in time. If you try to list the thoughts in your mind in any window of five minutes in a day, you will see that it is full of varied,unrelated thoughts and conclusions.
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch this movie yesterday. Brilliant make - a nice mix of psychology and music. I could identify, Vineeth, Renuka, Thilagan, and Nedumudi Venu in the movie. I wouldnt know the rest of the stars but I must say the movie has been done very well and is set in the late seventies or so it seems. Or may be the nineties itself. I would not know such a set up because I grew up in Tamil Nadu. The whole movie has been shot in a bungalow of old times. They call it Kovilagam which seems to mean Temple. I assume that the ancestors of this family had once been very rich and provided for the families working for them and lived a kingly life with great taste towards traditional arts. The family in the movie seems to be richer as well and did have regards for arts, especially music. Kuttan Thamburan had epilepsy and his close pal, Hari was around right from childhood to ta...
This is my three-hundredth post. For a while, I have been postponing my posts because I wanted the 300th post to be special and more meaningful. Just this morning, I started singing this song on my way to office. [ Song recalled from my high school music class] Sing a song, Sing a song; Spread some cheer, Spread some cheer There are sad and lonely faces every where... Be a friend, Be a friend; Show some love, Show some love It will lift them from the dungeons of despair. Show a little bit of love and kindness, Never go around with hatred's blindness Take a little time to reach for joy and wear a happy face... Sing a little bit when the days are dreary, Offer little help to a friend who's weary That's the way to make the world a happy place.. Sing a song, Sing a song; Spread some cheer, Spread some cheer There are sad and lonely faces every where... Offer help, Offer help; Bring some hope, Bring some hope To the weakened and discouraged on life's road... Show a little bi...
Oh Yes, I love being called Aunty by my friends' children. I do not accept any other way of addressing me, except of course my name. I insisted that my friend introduces me as 'Deepa Aunty' to her six year old daughter. As is usually the case with me and children together at any given moment, any given time of the day, it did take the child a while to know that she can actually make friends with me. We spoke about her school, hobbies, interests, achievements, friends.. yes, that is a huge list of topics that only a child can talk to you at the first sight. It is sad to note that as we grow older, we lose this habit of candid talking.. Wonder how? Wonder why?? While I was still marvelling at the very idea of 'being a child', she ran off to fetch a paper and pencil and then found a quiet corner for herself, set rules that no one in the house should try to read her work for the next few minutes. Her sister stood beside her anyway.. Brought smiles immediately as I could...
Comments