- Why do things have to fall down from your hands and not up?
- Why do the things that fall down always roll to a corner that is seemingly out of reach?
- Why do you have to drink water often?
- Why does the phone ring when you are away from it?
- Why does the door bell ring when you have just managed to position yourself well enough to a comfortable position?
- Why does talking seem tough chore?
- Why do phone numbers and names and events seem a burden on the otherwise calendar-marked brain?
- Why does sitting and standing and walking and lying down - each and all of it at once seems a herculean task?
Friday, May 18, 2012
That's really hard!! This is a random attempt at the thought lines around the subject of how diverse population can make their...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...