- Realising that you are confused takes you close to the solution.
- Five steps to solve confusion : Identify, Confirm, Prioritize, Think, and Act
- Confusion is more like a muddy puddle of water.. It takes some time to sediment.
- Confusion implies that clarity is round the corner.
- Re-check if it is really confusion or just an interesting problem that needs your time and attention.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Splash on Confusion
A wardrobe full of white clothes - All of them kept sparkling white and neatly pressed! All clothes are clean, devoid of every last bit o...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...