If God were to appear in front of you.....

:)

I asked this question to my friends yesterday during lunch at a restaurant.

Here are the answers i got...

I want to become a child again. Need not bother about finance, responsibilies, the right and the wrong.

I want to become a child again, to lead a life with child-like qualities.... the money comes from the ATM machine and I dont have to think more about it....

I want to be a child who is grown up enough but not to the extent of taking responsibilities for anything other than examinations and tests at school....

Others i could think of....

I will ask for a long walk with God enjoying the scenic beauty around, in a beautiful country side...or forest....

I will ask for his/her autograph....

I will ask for his/her photograph.... No one has seen him/her till date....

Or

I may not be able to speak at all... It will take sometime for me to recover from the pleasant suprise of seeing God..

May be the last point is what might ultimately happen.... :)

:)

Comments

Suresh GP said…
If this happened to me.... Most likely I will take him with me and Share the things that I would share with a close friend..

Will make his stay comfortable in all walks being besides me :-)

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!