Seller Platforms - E-commerce and Vdezi

Today, hardly anyone needs to step out of the house, except for a walk to take in the fresh air. I mean, everything except air to breathe seems to be available online. Retail industry in close thought-partnership with e-commerce makes it easy and competitive for us, everyday users.

I love to go to the shop in person and shop because it makes me feel good. Little did I believe that online shopping can give me a good experience until I had no choice the other day, apart from logging in to Flipkart and buy a dress for myself.

With that convenience came a sigh of relief and also laziness these days, that when I think shopping, I think Flipkart…

This lasted until I met with someone who said that all his books are always from Amazon and he hasn’t visited a bookshop in a long time… Which almost stopped me mid-sentence. What??!!! Not visiting a bookshop?? This person has wasted his years I thought until I had to buy a book for an immediate requirement from Amazon.

While these two unexpected experiences (Unexpected because I didn’t think I will do this ever, for I love to visit bookshops and textile showrooms more than I can explain) were still running on my head, I came to know that there is a platform of e-commerce platforms, vdezi.com.

Their site has scores of articles on what they offer, but all I can say is if you worry about which market place to sell your merchandise on, if you have been switching windows to compare and contrast prices/saleability/reachability/analytics between marketplaces, then Vdezi is definitely worth a try. It gives you a choice of online platforms and a plethora of features that help you make the right choice of hosting your products on the right commerce platform/s. Your overall visibility into the e-commerce marketplaces instantly improves your sales. 

You can sell your products to the world from this one cross-border seller platform and tell the world what you have on sale.
  • You are thinking of growing your business.
  • You are thinking of starting an online merchandising business.
  • You are a little known, yet successful seller.
  • You are a popular seller.
  • You have a business idea.
Vdezi serves all the above seller personas with Artificial Intelligence engineered into the platform and has proven to be very successful in building the confidence of small and medium scale businesses. It takes quite a lot to represent a thoughtful, conducive, competitive and realistic view of the world e-commerce market, all on one platform, so you can buy and sell goods the vdezi way, in the ever-growing Business to Business markets!. 

With this, as a buyer, I am excited to see what’s the next big step in the e-commerce space, possibly Vdezi itself could have some surprises!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!