Why? What? Who? Shocks

I wonder Why? I wonder What? I wonder Who? I don't know When....

I have just had my baby boy and could do one small change to help myself tide through my third trimester ante-natal term and the post-natal term. I STOPPED READING OR WATCHING NEWS. Then, when I finally thought it's high time I got back to the real world, I started lending a listening ear to the news items that came floating by from friends, channels and paper after six long months. I have still not made up my mind to read them though.

Guess what are the first things I heard ?!! - 1. Inappropriate behavior towards a six year old in a popular Bangalore based school. 2. A murder of two people who were last seen welcoming friends inside the house for dinner.

Among many more were robberies, plane crashes, inflation rates, hospital mishaps and like oasis on a desert terrain, I did hear about the lesser problematic topics - politics, education, social service and religion.

My questions to no one in particular are:

Why is the world the way it is?

What joy do people find in doing things that harm the innocent?

Who inspires the wrong in the society? ( It is a different discussion that there is no right or wrong in this world, just thinking makes it so.. but you get what I mean by wrong in this context I guess..)

And when will people realize that the time they spend planning a wrong doing is much more than that spent for doing the right thing?

As much as I hate to admit, I guess everyone is slightly affected in the mind to be doing what they are doing..( even you and me ) but caution needs to be exercised if we have to walk around in this crowded world among people with serious psychological disorders..

What causes these disorders? Where is the root? Can it be cured? Do we really know what is going wrong?? are questions that may be pending in every psycho therapist's mind. Quite Shocking!!! that Peace and Sense is losing meaning in this world among many other aspects like Happiness and Contentment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!