A lesson from Eating

"Bite only what you can chew" is a quote I have heard somewhere.. Many times people elder to me have told me. Never really took much interest until this morning.I was feeding my daughter. It takes quite a bit of time and lots of my patience topped with loads of fun to feed her at meal times.

In the midst of the usual fun times we were having I noticed that she takes very little of the very little I feed her at a time.. What I think is little is too much for her to chew.. So she takes in just about what she can chew from the spoon at a time.. And she eats only as much as she can.

I am sure all of us as babies would have eaten only as much as we can chew at a time.. Nice lesson and a very early one too.. Right? Its a lesson that we forgot as we grew up when we were faced with many situations where we overworked ourselves.. How often we really do or handle only as much as we can? Or is it because we think we are faced with no other option than to put up with loads?

Lets think!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!