Encouraged...

Encouragement has often meant so much to me and I guess has always been coming from my near and dear ones. One such email today made me revisit my priorities and that is how I am sitting in front of my computer trying to blog about something.. There are too many topics and too less time to write about, still I thought its best to start somewhere.

Of late, my focus has been my little girl and my own self as a mom.. I didn't give much time to the outside world and what it teaches me... Usually that is what my blog talks about... Now it is a lot about the inner self and inner mind and lessons learned and unlearnt..more so from the new world am living in...

New year has been a slightly different start for me this year... Silence... :-) Everyone around was asleep... and I was wondering why its so very quiet in this country on New Years night!!! Still, made my new year wish and prayers and gave my little angel her first new year wish ever !!! :) The best moment I would say!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!