Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to the blogging world

Hello people,

As most of you might have noticed, I have not been writing for a little over one whole month, which has never happened in a long time.

I was occupied with some personal whirlwind of pleasant events in my life, that is seeing a magical and dramatic change in my thought flow and composure. So, had kept aside my computer for a while.

Many a time during this period of absence, I did come across a lot of instances ( Oh yes, lot is definitely under-stated, I am tempted to say) that are definitely worth writing about. Not sure, if I may be able to pull off a full-length write-up on the observations dated earlier last month, but then can surely say, you are in for a lot of ramble reading on whatever comes up on my mind, present or past, in the next to next posts.

Keep reading and posting your comments.

Regards,
Dew

No comments:

Intent , Action and Outcome

My five-year-old daughter taught me a very interesting lesson in life, the one that I always knew but forget to recall often! It was a ve...