- Often, stress is a habit.
- Stress can be permanent if we do not want to get rid of it.
- Let's not get used to living with stress.
- Stress is no more than a concept in mechanics, if we want to keep it that way.
- It is possible to deal with stress, but you have to make time to work on it.
- Society causes more stress than your self, but in the end you are the only one to be blamed.
- Stress is directly proportional to perfectionism.
- It is just okay to be imperfect. Nobody cares anyway.
- Life need not be as perfect as you have carved it to be. Let's learn to accommodate minor differences and minimize stress.
- Ego and stress live happily ever after.
- Blood pressure, diabetics and heart aches are direct gifts of stress.
Saturday, July 03, 2010
Splash on Stress
Slow down.... Once in a while, Slow down a bit... In the heavy traffic, to let a fellow on the road take over you. Once in a while, Sl...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...