- Never make your hobby your job...suddenly, at some point in time, money will seem to matter a lot.
- Love your job.. If you don't, find ways to love it.. If not, move on.
- All jobs get interesting with nice managers.
- The most interesting job can get irritating with a bossy manager.
- Aim for and work towards perfection in your job, but remember to forgive yourself of your mistakes at work, because no one else will.
- To love your job, compete with your past record in the same job.
- To do a thorough job, all you need is the fundamental belief that you can do better than the best.
- Take time to appreciate the job you have done... often that improves your performance.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Splash on Job
Too many things over the last one year! It feels nice to look back a bit to realize how much grateful I should be for all the good things i...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...