- Never make your hobby your job...suddenly, at some point in time, money will seem to matter a lot.
- Love your job.. If you don't, find ways to love it.. If not, move on.
- All jobs get interesting with nice managers.
- The most interesting job can get irritating with a bossy manager.
- Aim for and work towards perfection in your job, but remember to forgive yourself of your mistakes at work, because no one else will.
- To love your job, compete with your past record in the same job.
- To do a thorough job, all you need is the fundamental belief that you can do better than the best.
- Take time to appreciate the job you have done... often that improves your performance.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Splash on Job
It was a rainy evening and I needed a quick stop because I was not carrying an umbrella. I spotted a women’s garments store. It looked a q...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...