I just turned sixteen :) Well that is what I want to think always... :) Actually getting older and wanting to get better each day!!!! :)
According to some people, Birthday is just another day, with just about the same or similar happenings and experiences.... but coming to think of it....
Isn't birthday a day to
- say thanks for a dawn of another new year,
- respect parents and friends for what they are and have been till date,
- say thanks for what you are,
- appreciate yourself,
- feel good about yourself,
- put some real thought into the wishes you receive,
- be glad to have people around,
- say thanks for all the good wishes,
- reflect on your inner self,
- redefine rules,
- just 'Be yourself'?
You know what? When I read it again, I see that we can be this way, every day... :) It's just that it will take time to get this kind of thought into our daily lives, so till then, I think we should count these thoughts in , at least on our birthdays... :)
Slow down.... Once in a while, Slow down a bit... In the heavy traffic, to let a fellow on the road take over you. Once in a while, Sl...
I knew I was missing something, when I set out to work yesterday morning, but could not guess it just then. When I got a comfortable seat, ...
A very common question I got asked over the last one month's time by many of my friends. The answer has to be simple: I have a, b, c ...
This is a malayalam movie directed by Hariharan. Probably everyone in Kerala would have watched this many times. I got a chance to watch thi...