Fear

Deepa Sriram (Technical Writer)
Deepa Sriram (Technical Writer), Senior Technical Writer (2017-present)
The best way is to define the fear in as many words as is possible in the given situation.
The next would be to ask ‘So what?’… How does it matter to you if your fear comes true?
In situations like work, it will be at the maximum an extended learning time and coping with the new role and such minor issues.
Always one rule has worked for me: If it is coming to me and I take it, it is because I have to learn from it. If I don't take it, then maybe it is correct for me at this point in time and that is why I let the opportunity go.
Fear and self-doubt are only common in every walk of life…
Just believe that it is OK to do anything that won't kill anyone or rob their account or steal their peace of mind. Any action that does not contribute to these three things is worth a try. Fear Nothing and take that first step forward.
Join a new job because they have believed you can do it :)
Wear a different style because you want to.
Dine out in a new restaurant because you liked the ambiance.
Drive in a new route because you want to explore.
Do it because you want to live life, sometimes for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!